1. Price quoted is in Hong Kong Dollar
2. Once the transaction is completed, travel product cannot be changed, cancelled, refunded or transferred
3. Please check and confirm the Travellers’ name are exactly the same as shown on the travel documents
4. E-ticket and cruise package details will be emailed to you based on the email address you provided, if you do not receive the e-ticket and package information, please check the validity of your e-mail address or your e-mail settings, otherwise, you must notify us immediately. And if you changed your e-mail address or contact number, please inform us right away. Travellers are responsible to check their names shown in the confirmed itinerary are consistent with their travel documents.Travel Expert shall not be responsible for any delay or outdated information provided by travellers.
5. Cruise Routes, berthing, sailing time and all taxes are subject to the arrangement of Cruise Companies.
6. Cruise Companies reserve the right to change and cancel routes or berthing at the harbour, which may result in loss or interruption of the trip, in which case the Cruise Company and Travel Expert will not be responsible.
7. Price quoted does not include charges for travel documents, national immigration and transit visa, where applicable.
8. Travellers are responsible for obtaining valid passports and visas to board the ship.
9. Price does not include charges as a result of private transport delays, strikes, typhoon or any unexpected situations, which are beyond our control
10. Price quoted does not include travel insurance.
11. Cabin room number and location for guaranteed cabin will be assigned by Cruise Companies on embarkation date.
12. Other terms and conditions remain the same as laid in brochures (English version) and websites of the Cruise Companies.
13. If travellers chooses to forfeit the scheduled flight & cruise itinerary on his/ her own will during the journey, the uncompleted portion will be non-refundable and travellers can do so at his/her own risk. Travel Expert is clear of any liability.
14. Those who fail to check-in/embark on schedule, Travel Expert shall not accept any refund request.
15. Travel Expert is not responsible for the costs of any transfers between airports, terminals and ports.
16. If there is any change in the port charges and government tax after payment has been settled, travellers have to pay the additional charges before departure. And Cruise Companies will not refund difference once booking is confirmed.
17. According to Hong Kong Travel Industry Council ordinance, 0.15% stamp charge on the cruise package receipt is for the Travel Industry Compensation Fund for which travellers are protected. For details, please contact the Travel Industry Compensation Fund Management Board at, 3151 7945.
If packages include air tickets:
1. Please note that air-tickets are unchangeable and non-refundable. You must read clearly the terms and conditions shown in the air fare and provided by Cruise Companies during the booking process. Airlines and Cruise Companies reserve the right to make changes or cancellation of confirmed bookings or itineraries. Travel Expert, as an Agent, is not responsible for such changes or cancellations.
2. Special air fares may not take the direct route. Some itineraries require change of aircraft en-route. A flight described as direct means no transit of aircrafts is needed during the journey. However, there may have stops en-route for re-fuelling or to let travellers on and/or off. Details of any stops will be given during your booking process and are clearly identified both on the website and on your itinerary which will be sent to you when you confirmed your booking.
3. Local departure time is shown on a 24-Hour clock system. The actual flying time, aircraft type, weather conditions (not including ground parking, stop-over time or transfer time) will also be shown. The guidelines are for reference only and subject to alteration and confirmation.
4. Taxes and surcharges are generally included in the price listed in confirmed booking. There may be exceptions where tax must be paid locally upon check-in.
5. Price quoted does not include excess baggage charges
6. All accompanied travellers must travel on the same flight and check-in together in the whole journey
7. Any changes on the date and flight of the whole journey will not be allowed
8. All flight schedules will be subject to the final decision of the Civil Aviation Department.
9. According to airlines' policies, flight segments should be used in pre-determined sequence, otherwise the air-ticket is regarded as invalid
10. In most cases, accumulated mileage award scheme is not applicable to discounted air-tickets /packages. All Mileage Award redemption scheme must be approved and confirmed by airlines.
11. All tickets' terms and conditions are subject to airlines' latest announcement
12. All terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice.